Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An ENTERPRISE To Save Time

I love to travel! I’ve been to over 10 different countries and about 20 different states. Every summer since I can remember, without fail, I have left Texas to explore with my family and have fun! While we have driven many places, boarding a plane has become a top preference. It saves you so much time and it tends to be a lot more convenient on shorter trips. Plus, with all the car rental places located near the airport, what more can you ask for?

Jamie Gaertner, a Recruitment Manager at Enterprise, helps make the travel experience for families like mine better. While she doesn’t deal with the customers directly as a recruitment manager, by hiring the perfect candidates for the job, she indirectly enhances the Enterprise experience. As a way to balance her time, she uses Outlook Task while on the job. She also prefers to make lots and lots of lists. One suggestion she had was to prioritize. After you prioritize, get organized, and stay that way. She said, “If you know what’s most important, you can get the little things knocked out the way and taken care of so you can focus on the bigger things.” I guess it’s also important to note that in the business world, time is money, and we can’t afford to waste it!

2 comments:

  1. That's right!! People in business knows that time is money and time wasted is money lost.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have traveled a lot as well. I am a pretty organized person myself and i would say that being prioritized pays off in big dividends.

    ReplyDelete